On May 25th 2018, GDPR- General Data Protection Regulation became enforceable. This regulation is a new EU law and applies to all companies operating in the EU. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
In this regard, we would like to inform you how Repiper AB handles your personal information. It is important for us to inform you that your personal data are treated with great caution and only a few authorized persons have access to this information. Repiper Solutions processes personal data for the following purposes based on the following legal basis:
|For customer analysis and for Repiper Solutions internal operations, including data analysis, testing and statistical purposes.||Carry out our contractual obligations towards you + other legitimate interests|
|Business development, such as improving and developing new products, services and features as well as creating new business opportunities.||Other legitimate interests|
|In order to meet our obligations towards you, such as warranty obligations and to provide you with information, products and services.||Carry out our contractual obligations towards you|
|To comply with applicable legislation, such as accounting laws.||Follow applicable legislation|
|To complete the agreements and partnerships we have with you.||Carry out our contractual obligations towards you|
Repiper Solutions may also use your personal data to communicate relevant information about our products and services, and to conduct customer surveys (such as when you have purchased a product or service from us). If you do not prefer to receive this type of communication or want to be removed from our register, we would appreciate if you inform us about this.
Repiper Solutions may transfer or share your information with selected third parties. We take all reasonable actions we can to make sure that your personal data is handled securely when transferring or sharing it with these selected third parties.
These may be:
- System Providers: Repiper Solutions uses different systems to administer the daily work. In these systems, personal data may be stored. All of these systems have updated terms in line with GDPR.
- Banks: To manage payments
- Others: Logistics and transport companies who deliver your products
We will NOT, under any circumstances, sell your data to third parties without your permission.
Repiper Solutions only saves personal data as long as it is necessary to comply with statutory storage times or to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you. When we save your data for purposes other than these, we only save it for as long as it is considered necessary.
- Right of access – You are entitled to receive certain information about our processing of your personal data. Such information is provided through this information document. You also have the right to access a copy of the personal data we process about you.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to have incorrect personal information about you corrected.
- Right to be deleted – Under certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to restriction – Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to require that processing of your personal data to be restricted
- Data Portability Right – You have the right to obtain personal data you provided to us (or request the transfer of data directly from us to a new Personal Data Manager) in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object – You are entitled to object to our processing of your personal data if the treatment is based on a balance of interests, unless you consider that Repiper has a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. The right to object also applies to the processing of personal data for direct marketing.
Please read more about your rights here: